Did you know that one out of every six diagnosed cases of allergies is caused by bacteria and fungi in your air duct system? The inside of our home is 10x more polluted than outdoor air but there are steps that you can take to improve indoor air quality and prevent many of the allergies that threaten your livelihood as you provide a more comfortable environment for the whole family.
One of the best ways to keep your indoor air quality at its best is by scheduling duct cleaning washington dc. The air ducts in your home collect a lot of dirt, dust, and other debris, which also includes allergens and bacteria. When these spores spread through the air and we breathe them in, many health problems may be the result.
Many signs suggest that your home could thrive from an air duct cleaning service. The American College of Allergists reports that you can determine if the air in the home is polluted by keeping an eye out for the following signs and symptoms:
· The home smells musty or stale when the furnace is running.
· You experience allergies, asthma or respiratory problems that worsen when you’re at home.
· The filter in the furnace is a standard disposable filter.
· You smoke in the house.
· Dust collects on furniture, etc. soon after the home is cleaned.
· You experience frequent nasal congestion, itchy, runny eyes or frequent headaches.
Duct cleaning is a reasonably priced service that vastly improves the indoor air quality in your home, allowing the whole family to breathe better and enjoy more comfort. If you notice the signs of polluted indoor air or want to prevent it, be sure to call a professional to schedule this service right away. Together with other allergen-fighting techniques, you can enjoy a comfortable life and a clean home.